We are here for you and together we will get through this.
As we move forward through our new normal together, our top priority is to insure that we are providing the safest environment and process for
you, your clients and our Broadway team.
Please call us, we are available to answer any questions and concerns you may have.
We are here to help support your business.
Broadway is following the CDC and NYS Guidelines concerning PPE, social distancing and disinfecting. We will be implementing the following to insure safety.
- Employees upon arrival to work will be scanned for body temperature. Any employee who does not meet the CDC guideline will not be allowed to work at that time and will be required to visit their doctor.
- Employees will be required to use masks and hand sanitizer which will be provided in the warehouse, office and all trucks.
- Employees will be required to social distance by keeping a minimum of 6 feet apart and will have a designated work team to accomplish specific tasks that require multiple people. These team members will remain with the same workers at all times.
- Drivers will have designated team members to work with on a daily basis. Drivers and team Members will be required to wear masks upon deliveries and use hand sanitizer before, during and after they have finished. The teams upon arrival will keep a 6ft social distance from all persons other than their team members whenever possible.
- All products will be cleaned and sanitized in temperatures in accordance to the FDA guidelines which includes totes and crates between each rental use.
We are looking forward to working with you once again and continue to create beautiful events together.
Please send all emails to Broadway@broadwaypartyrentals.com and someone will respond as soon as possible.